How safe is the 2020 Chrysler 300?
The 2020 Chrysler 300 is a stunning sedan that will take your breath away as you watch it go down the street. With a bold front end that commands your attention, you will make a statement wherever you go in the 2020 Chrysler 300. If you have been wondering, how safe is the 2020 Chrysler 300? You have come to the right place! We will explore the safety features of this stunning sedan below.
Driver-assist features that are available in the 2020 Chrysler 300
Sometimes, life happens, and we lose track of focusing on the road. In these times, it is comforting to know that your vehicle will be able to help keep you safe while on the road. Check out the systems that are available in the 2020 Chrysler 300!
Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning
- The system senses when you are coming up on another vehicle too quickly, and it tells you to hit the brake, or it will automatically apply the brake for you.
Lanesense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
- If you begin to accidentally drift into the lane next to you, the system will alert you and guide you back into your appropriate lane.
Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop
- It allows you to set the cruise control, and then the system will increase or decrease speed based on the vehicle that is in front of you.
Blind Spot Monitoring System
- If a vehicle comes into your blind spot out of nowhere and you go to change lanes at the same time, the system will tell you that it is not safe to move over.
Parksense® Front and Rear Assist System
- There are ultrasonic sensors that lookout for items in front of and behind the vehicle.
Rear Cross Path Detection
- When you are backing out of your driveway or out of a parking space, it can be hard to see if a vehicle is coming or not. This system helps with being able to see all of the hard-to-see angles.